The Smart Office Challenge
THIS YEAR, WE'VE REVAMPED OUR SMART OFFICE CHALLENGE!
Whether you're an intern or manager; a new or seasoned employee, if you're passionate about sustainability, you can lead a Smart Office Challenge. WWF-Canada's Smart Office Challenge is a fun way to engage your colleagues in shrinking your office's IT-related environmental impact.
What is the Smart Office Challenge?
Through a selection of exciting engagement activities, the challenge aims to help your workplace reduce its energy and waste impact from functions like printing, PCs, data centers and travel. These activities include:
- Green IT Checklist
- Office Scavenger Hunt
- Power Down Audit
- Print Responsibly Challenge
- E-waste Drive
Why Get Involved?
There are a number of benefits to organizing a Smart Office Challenge with your workplace:
- Contribute to reducing your company’s waste and energy footprint
- Help your organization save on costs as a result of the reduced IT impact
- Demonstrate your leadership and organizational skills to your colleagues
- Meet colleagues from different departments and floors
- Have fun at work!
So, what are you waiting for? Take the Smart Office Challenge today!
The Smart Office Challenge is brought to you with the support of HP, Canada'a most environmentally responsible IT Company and founding partner of WWF-Canada's Living Planet @ Work program.